Admission to Holy Trinity is determined by the following policies:
The following documents are required for all new students to complete the registration process:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of updated Immunization Record
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Student Medical Report
- Vision Screening (for all incoming Kindergarten students)
- All Kindergarten students must have had a dental screening completed and the record needs to on file prior to the first day of school.
All documents need to be in the student file on or before the first day of school. Immunization records need to be updated, especially for students entering grades, Preschool 4’s, Kindergarten and 7th grade.