Why Choose Holy Trinity?
Holy Trinity has a reputation for academic excellence. Our graduates are well prepared to enter high school and succeed at the highest level.
Holy Trinity has a dedicated faculty and staff. Our teachers make every effort to awaken the academic excellence that each child has inside them. Every child is gifted in some way and we strive to allow each student to shine in the way God intended.
- We provide our students with the most up-to-date technology at all grade levels to increase academic excellence. Every classroom features a Promethean Smart Board, with Preschool-8th grade utilizing Samsung Tablets daily, 2-8th grade using Google Chromebooks. The 6-8th grade middle school classes have a 1:1 Chromebook ratio in every classroom.
Holy Trinity is a National Blue Ribbon, Governors STEM Program award–winning Catholic School that’s a favorite of DSM Parents Magazine recognized for its academic excellence and options.
- Holy Trinity offers both 3-year-old Preschool and 4-year-old Pre-Kindergarten that prepares young children for the classroom. The curriculum is well-rounded and focused on the child. It has a strong foundation in language skills giving children the stepping stones they need to begin reading.
Holy Trinity offers a Transitional Kindergarten (formerly known as Developmental Kindergarten) for children that are at the “in-between” stage of school. Some children have late birthdays or are just not ready to begin Kindergarten. Our early childhood teachers are able to assess the needs of each individual child and help you make the best decision for them. This program reinforces the social skills and pre-reading skills that young children need to succeed with confidence in Kindergarten.
Holy Trinity has an Early Childhood Learning Interventionist (ECLI) available to give Transitional Kindergarten (formerly known as Developmental Kindergarten) to second grade students that extra assistance they need if they struggle in reading. ECLI teachers also consult with teachers in the building and offer resources to help meet all children’s needs.
Holy Trinity provides a Learning Support program to enhance regular classroom instruction and provide support to students. When a student has difficulty meeting grade level expectations or needs additional instruction, the Learning Support teacher and classroom teacher work together to develop and implement an instructional plan. The teachers use assessment data to target instruction/monitor progress.
- Holy Trinity Students are offered Algebra and Spanish as part of their curriculum. Our students have the opportunity to test out these subjects before they enter high school. Research shows that students who achieve higher levels of math and foreign language are more likely to attend and graduate from college.
- Holy Trinity has an extremely active Parent-Teacher Organization made up of parents who volunteer their time. They work with our teachers to make our school an even better place for students to learn.
Holy Trinity has an outstanding Fine Arts Program. Our music, band and art programs are well established and respected in the community.
- Holy Trinity offers many extracurricular activities Along with sports opportunities, students are able to participate in Mock Trial, Speech & Debate, Chess Club, Lego Club and more throughout the year. We have an active student council who are active in the community and are positive role models for younger Holy Trinity students.
Most of all, Holy Trinity offers a safe, loving Christian atmosphere for your child to learn and grow. Come see for yourself!
We welcome you to visit our school to meet the teachers & students, view the work/curriculum, and see the classrooms. We are available for tours 9 am – 2:30 pm. To schedule a tour or request more information about Holy Trinity School, please contact Delaney Lynch, Director of Engagement and Marketing at 255-3162 x115.