Now Enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year!
Thank you for your interest in Holy Trinity Catholic School! We are enrolling for Preschool 3’s through 8th grade for 2020-21. If you would like to request more information, please contact Delaney Lynch at email@example.com.
To begin your online enrollment process:
- Click HERE (NOTE–new families begin here)
- Login with the same username/email and password used last year. New families need to create an account and follow the prompts to add your student(s).
- If you have a new student attending Holy Trinity for 2020-2021, click “add an additional student” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “Complete Contract” next to your child’s name. You will need to complete a contract for each of your students. Family information will prefill for additional students, please verify that all required fields are completed.
- A $100 per family deposit is required at the time of registration. You may use Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. If you wish to pay your deposit by cash or check, you may select this option and submit your payment to the school office within 7 days. *** If your only student will be in 4-year-old Pre-Kindergarten half day next year, you will be required to just pay the $10 homeroom fee. Please bypass the $100 deposit while registering your half-day PreK student by selecting the cash option. You will be responsible for paying the $10 homeroom fee by the first day of school in the fall.
- Once your contract is completed, return to your child’s checklist and click on the FACTS link to set up your payment plan. This is an important step as it will indicate how you wish to handle tuition payments. The fees will not be added to your account until July.
- Current Families will use their current FACTS login and password. When you log in, click on “Set Up a Payment Plan” link which can be found under your current FACTS agreement in small print. All students’ names will have to be added to each family’s agreement as this information does not automatically roll over each year.
- New Families will create a new account and follow the prompts to create your account and set up your payment plan.
Your enrollment will be complete when your child’s contract, FACTS tuition agreement and family deposit have been completed. All new students are required to submit a copy of their birth certificate and immunization records. You have the option to upload these items when you register or you may bring them to the school office. These documents are not required until the first day of school, but it is appreciated if you can provide them at your earliest convenience.
Current families must complete these steps by February 15th in order to retain their admissions priority in accordance with the Admissions Policies (501.1, 501.2). All current families who register after Feb 15 will pay $150 family deposit.
Tuition assistance is available for students entering TK-8th grade (must be 5 by Sept 15). Families can apply online at www.fairapp.com (use school code 450 & passcode cto450) starting Feb 1. Paper applications are also available in the school office.
If you have any questions or need assistance completing your child’s enrollment, please contact Delaney Lynch at 515-255-3162 x115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Holy Trinity School!