Enrollment for 22-23 opens on Jan 30 2022 for all those who have filled in an inquiry link. For all others, enrollment begins Feb 1, 2022. Holy Trinity Catholic School offers classes for Preschool 3 through 8th grade. If you would like to request more information, please contact Monica Morrison at 255-3162 x117 or at email@example.com.
To begin your online enrollment process:
- Click HERE (NOTE–new families begin here)
- Current families: Login with the same username/email and password used last year.
New families: Create an account and follow the prompts to add your student(s).
- If you have a new student attending Holy Trinity for 2022-23, click “add an additional student” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “Complete Contract” next to your child’s name. You will need to complete a contract for each of your students. Family information will prefill for additional students, please verify that all required fields are completed. Please hit submit when you are done.
- A $100 per family deposit is required at the time of registration before Feb 15. You may use Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. If you wish to pay your deposit by cash or check, you may select this option and submit your payment to the school office within 7 days. The Deposit after Feb 15 will be $150. *** If your only student will be in 4-year-old Pre-Kindergarten half day next year, you will be required to just pay the $10 homeroom fee. Please bypass the $100 deposit while registering your half-day PreK student by selecting the cash option. You will be responsible for paying the $10 homeroom fee by the first day of school.
- Once your contract is completed, return to your child’s checklist and click on the FACTS link to set up your payment plan. This is an important step as it will indicate how you wish to handle tuition payments. The fees for the upcoming year will not be added to your account until July of that year (eg: 22-23 billing starts July 2022)
- Current Families will use their current FACTS login and password and must do this every year–it does not roll over. When you log in, click on “Set Up a Payment Plan” link which can be found under your current FACTS agreement in small print. All student’s names will have to be added to each family’s agreement each year.
- New Families will create a new FACTS account and follow the prompts to create your FACTS account and set up your payment plan.
Your online enrollment will be complete when your child’s contract, FACTS tuition agreement AND family deposit have been done. All new students are required to submit a copy of their birth certificate, immunization record and medical report. You have the option to upload these items when you register or you may bring them to the school office. While these documents are required before the first day of school, it is appreciated if you can provide them at your earliest convenience.
Current families must complete the steps above by February 15th in order to retain their admissions priority in accordance with the Admissions Policies (501.1, 501.2).
Tuition assistance is available for students entering TK-8th grade (must be 5 by Sept 15). Families can apply online at www.fairapp.com (use school code 450 & passcode cto450) starting Feb 1. Paper applications are also available in the school office. Please watch this video if you would like help with the online CTO application.
If you have any questions or need assistance completing your child’s enrollment, please contact Monica Morrison at 255-3162 x117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Holy Trinity School!